Monday, October 22, 2007

back by popular demand

So I've heard the call and I'm back.

I know I've been delinquent in updating everyone on the goings on in my life but I've been pretty busy.

Over the last few weeks, I've discovered that it must take a special breed to do factory work. I've learned the art of Israeli Hitchhiking, and I'm beginning to adjust to my new environment.

I appreciate everyone's questions and concern and I want everyone to know I'm doing well.

The ulpan is great, I'm trying to learn some Hebrew, and I'm just enjoying the fact that I'm living in what might be the most beautiful and dynamic countries in the world.

Anyone who wants to visit me is welcome, i'd just suggest you hold off until I'm finished with the Ulpan.

Again I apologize and I promise I'll be updating the blog regularly I just need to get some sleep now.

2 comments:

KC said...

Eitan,

Look for a new person on the Kibbutz on Monday November 5th 2007. He is my son from Kansas City. Say Hi to Daniel for me.

Anonymous said...

missed this one--- hitchhiking is the best, isnt it? i got one ride from haifa to tel aviv last week-- possibly the most satisfying accomplishment of my life :) hope all is well